COMPETITION AND PRIZE DRAW RULES
I agree and undertake that I shall be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions for entry to the “Da Vinci” (the Competition). That in the event that I fail to comply with the terms and conditions of entry for any reason that my entry shall not be eligible and shall be disqualified from the Competition.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. In order to be able to enter the Competition and to be eligible to comply with the terms and conditions of entry. It is a condition that the person must be a South African citizen and be over the age of 18 years or older
2. Any person who is an employee of any of the following companies: e.tv (Pty) Ltd; eSat tv (Pty) Ltd, Platco Digital (Pty) Ltd; Moonrock CC, MP Tax (PTY) LTD and/or any other agent, promoter and/or other person connected with the Competition and/or a member of their family shall not be allowed to enter the Competition and shall be ineligible to participate. If any such person should enter then they will be automatically disqualified.
3. e.tv shall be entitled at its sole discretion to declare that any entry is not to be entered for the Competition and is disqualified (whether or not the entry mechanic is correct.) In such event e.tv shall not be obliged to the person who has entered of their disqualification nor shall it be obliged to provide a reason for its decision.
4. All decisions of e.tv shall be final and e.tv shall not enter into any correspondence, dialogue and/or otherwise with any person regarding any aspect of the Competition.
5. All entries must be original, and not abusive, defamatory, offensive, derogatory, degrading and/or otherwise not acceptable due to the nature of the material submitted.
6. e.tv may at its sole discretion decide that any entry is not eligible due to the nature of the content of the entry and may disqualify a person from the Competition.
7. The competition rules shall be made available to the consumer protection commission and to any participant on request and without costs.
Prize(s) and Duration of Competition
The competition will start on the 7th May 2017 at 20:00pm and will finish on the 4th June 2017 at 20:00pm
The prize(s) shall consist of the following and will be awarded over the following period:
- Da Vinci Mini 3D Printer
- GoPro Hero Session camera
- iPad mini 2 32GB Wifi
- Apple Watch Series 1 38mm
10. All entries received and/or made after that time shall not be eligible to be entered into the Competition and shall be disqualified. There may be a charge incurred even though the entry is not accepted as valid.
Cost and Method of Entry
Only the following methods of entry to the competition shall be accepted by e.tv:
11. The Competition can be entered by spotting the code displayed on the Da Vinci Learning Channel (in CEE territories, South Africa, Turkey) during the Competition Period, then by visiting the website www.davinci-learning.com and following these steps:
• Choose telecom operator to which the Participant subscribes
• Fill out all required information
• Enter the code displayed on Da Vinci Learning TV Channel
13. Independent supervision of all valid entries received shall be made by MP Tax (Pty) Ltd.
14. The decision of e.tv as to the winners of the Competition shall be final.
15. No entrant can be awarded more than one prize per competition.
16. The winners will be notified by telephone call within the timescale specified below unless e.tv decides at its sole discretion that the timescale for notification needs to be extended for any reason.
17. Any prize has to be accepted and taken by the person who is awarded the prize before 28 June 2017. After that date no prize shall be available to that person and at e.tv’s sole discretion another eligible person may be selected for the prize.
18. The prize can only be awarded and/or taken by the person whose name is provided at the time of entry to the Competition. The prize is not transferable nor is e.tv obliged to exchange and/or transfer any prize to another person. The prize shall only be awarded to persons 18 (eighteen) years of age and/or older.
19. The list of winners is available electronic media and the print media in relation to the to the promotion, participants will be notified via email address specified in their entry should they be successful within 7 days after the competition closing date, 04th June 2017. In order to claim the prize, the winner will need to provide the following within 5 days of receiving the confirmation of winning:
- a scan of valid document proving winner´s identity
- a scan of written consent from parents if the winner is younger than 18 years old
- a proof that the winner is a subscriber of the services provided by the local organizer
- a confirmation of address to which the prize should be delivered
- a valid phone number for the courier to assist delivery of the prize
The winners of the prizes agree to the publication of their names and appearance in electronic media and the print media in relation to the promotion of this Competition. The Organizers might ask any winner if he/she would be ready to endorse, promote or advertise the Organizers goods or services, for which no fee will be payable
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Entry and Prizes
20. e.tv reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw and/or substitute any prize at anytime for any reason. e.tv may replace and/or substitute any prize with any products, goods, services and/or cash which it decides is appropriate in the circumstances.
21. e.tv may at any time decide to change, cancel, amend, vary, delete, add to and/or otherwise alter the terms and conditions of entry, the prizes and/or any other part of the Competition. e.tv shall not be required to send separate notification to each person who has and/or may enter the Competition. It shall be sufficient that details shall be available on e.tv’s website at www.etv.co.za.
Force Majeure and Law
22. Where for any reason beyond the reasonable control of e.tv the Competition cannot be carried out and/or completed as planned and/or advertised. Then e.tv reserve the right to cancel the Competition at anytime and in such event shall not be liable to any person for any reason who may have entered the Competition.
23. The terms and conditions of this Competition shall be subject to the Laws of the Republic of South Africa.
24. All entrants shall have their name displayed on the e.tv website (www.etv.co.za).
25. All entrants agree to all publicity and marketing for what purpose of and duration of the Competition.
Contact Details of Company
26. The contact details of e.tv are 4 Albury Road, Dunkeld West for the attention of Shupi Maja